Wednesday 5 June 2019

Hello there,

I am a stop motion sculptor, model maker and animator.  From May to September 2017, I worked as a Puppet Department Junior and Additional Animator on Chuck Steel Night of the Trampires in South Wales.  In June of 2018 I underwent a three week internship at Aardman Animations where I worked on developing several short animated segments.  In recent months, I have worked with the A+C Studio on a variety of projects.

I have experience in puppet fabrication utilizing Tin Cure and Platinum Cure Silicone, Urethane Resins, Latex, Plaster and Paper.  I also have skills working in puppet design to armature construction (silver soldering), casting, molding, painting and video editing in Premier Pro and After Effects.

Previous professional experience include; Sculpting, Model-Making, Animating, Miniature Sculpting, Acting and Children's Entertaining.

Website
LinkedIn.


No comments:

Post a Comment